Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Tenía mi primera clase española ayer.

Last night was my first class of Spanish. My friend Jana motivated me to take the class. It didn't take much prodding since I've been wanting to learn the language for some time. At first I wasn't sure what to think of the class. We began by learning how many countries there were that spoke Spanish and repeated each name after the teacher. However, the speed quickly picked up. We mostly focused on learning subject pronouns.

I can't remember...I may have mentioned it in a previous post...I pulled my right hamstring last week. So both yesterday and today I walked two loops around the Chambers Bay Golf Course. The hills were just enough to stretch my leg. I hope to have a quick recovery. I plan to help out with the Curtis Track team in March. In fact, I ran into a few of the team on my walk.

The weather has been good for walking. Here are a few pictures I took while on my second loop.













No comments:

Post a Comment