Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Good morning sunrise.

I witnessed an awesome sunrise this morning. I owe it to three broken ribs.

A week ago Tuesday my mom fell and hit her side on the corner of a wooden chest that my dad's grandfather had made. For an 85-year old lady, she's pretty tough. She laid low for the week, thinking it was just bruised. However, after progressing to driving on Monday, yesterday she noticed that the pain was back with a vengeance. So, this morning we went back for a second visit to the doctor. While I waited, I took the opportunity to take these shots.







After my noon Toastmasters meeting, I went to the University of Puget Sound track to run six miles around a track. I couldn't have endured it as well without my iPod. However, I wasn't alone, so that helped. I chose to run on the track to help aid my ankle which has been aching. During the run, I would glance at Mount Rainier to monitor the accumulation of afternoon clouds as they shroud the mountain. I brought my camera along in case there was an equally fine sunset. It didn't happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment