Friday, January 15, 2010

New discoveries in the rain



Having lived in Tacoma all of my life, in the 31 years of running I cannot believe I haven't touched foot on the trails at Snake Lake. They're not too extensive, but they are well maintained and provide a nice nature break from city running--despite the puddles. A loop around the lake and the hill-side extension is about 1.65 miles. Thanks Tacoma!

With all of the rain we've been having, I've been feeling a bit smug... and snug, for having replaced my roof a couple of years ago. However, last night I was humbled with a leak! I called the roofers immediately without assessing the situation. It turns out that I had a crack in the glass from debris that fell from my neighbor's Douglas Fir, thanks to the wind. Guardian Roof came out anyway and caulked it up to buy me some time--free of charge! Thanks Guardian Roofing!

No comments:

Post a Comment