Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Time for a Narrows View



After finishing some family obligations this afternoon, I was left with enough time for another sunset shoot. I've been itching to walk along the railroad tracks and take some photos of the Narrows Bridge with the setting sun as its backdrop.

It was much easier to get down there before they built the second bridge. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the additional bridge. I just wish they hadn't plow over the trails I used to use to journey down to the water's edge. Granted it's probably off-limits to the public, but it's prime scenic real estate that I think should be accessible to everyone.

I was hoping the sunset to be a bit more spectacular. However, the tine was well spent and it gave me a chance to dabble with my camera settings. I saw a few large seals and startled about six blue herons.







No comments:

Post a Comment