Friday, May 20, 2011

Token Pics From Tecate, Mexico


I must say, I do still like my Panasonic Lumix camera. In some ways, I prefer it over my Nikon SLR. It's pretty versatile and takes great shots on the fly.

When I decided to go on this mission trip last week at the last minute, I thought it would be great to take my "big" camera. However, I didn't really know what I was getting myself into and I just didn't want to hassle the risk and all of the airborn dirt. So I abandoned the idea and decided to take the "little" camera. I was glad I did.

These shots are just random shots that I took during the down time in Tecate, Mexico. The horse was at a neighboring build where we stopped to assist. They ended up not needing any assistance, so I got acquainted with the horse next door.




1 comment:

  1. Most of the time it isn't the camera we use it is the person taking the picture. Wonderful shots.

    ReplyDelete