Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Trip to the Cabin



I’ve just returned from a trip to the cabin of a good friend. For years I have enjoyed the retreat and memories of this place, and truly appreciate the opportunity to share in the friendship and good time.

I got off to a late start, but was able to enjoy a couple of days in the snowy, eastern side of the Cascades. My friends, the Henning's, have a cabin just next door. These pictures are taken of the exterior and interior of their cabin. I’m always impressed with their artistic display every time I pay them a visit. Brad has built most of the furniture and created much of the items literally hanging around.

We experienced an arctic blast this week with night time temperatures below zero. Unfortunately, the existing snow was a week old and a bit icy. But the scene was still a winter wonderland.



No comments:

Post a Comment