Friday, February 19, 2010

Sunny observations

Wow! What a terrific week of weather. It's amazing how a fair amount of vitamin D can change one's outlook. I've allowed myself to take time to enjoy God's creation and get out to shoot some pictures.

Last week I suffered from a nasty cold. I was holed-up in my house for most of the week--didn't even get out for a run. This week I've finally licked it and have been out on the pavement. It's felt like I've never ran before. I'll need to ease back into the routine.

This week I opted to run each day around the Chamber's Bay Golf Course. It's an awesome spot for a run. A bit hilly, but the views are great and I usually run into someone I know. Today I ran into Kirk and Debbie White and Terry, a high school classmate. Each day I brought my camera to take pictures with the aide of the setting sun.

Here are some of those pics along with some other sunny observations.

















No comments:

Post a Comment