Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Seattle brunch

Yesterday a good friend from my childhood called me to say she was in town. She is down from Wasilla, Alaska to tend to her parents. Her parents had tickets to have brunch at the Space Needle today that they couldn't use. So my friend wanted to know if my mom and I would like to take their place. So we did.

It was a great day. Sunny, warm, and carefree. The bus picked us up at the world reknown King Oscar Motel parking lot and whisked us away to the Emerald City for a 10:00 three-course brunch. You can't go wrong with the view--especially on such a spring-like day--and the food was delisioso. I had to laugh when mom asked to have most of the main meal boxed to go so that she'd have room for the dessert. She's got her priorities right!















No comments:

Post a Comment