Saturday, November 12, 2011

Fall Shots


Yesterday I went for a run on the trails at Point Defiance. It's one of my favorite things to do. Naturally I waited until the weather had turned the trails to a multitude of puddles hidden by huge freshly fallen maple leaves.

Actually, I like running the trails during inclement weather. Once I reach the actual "point," the wind can just howl through the trees and take my breath away. I especially like it when the clouds are so low that they hang out with the trees and make an eerie atmosphere. They sort of did that today. However, the wind got the better of them.

Yep, it was a typical rainy and windy fall afternoon. I say typical, but so far we've had pretty good weather this fall season. So much so that the fall colors have been really outstanding. I took a few pictures over the last two weeks that don't really do justice to the actual thing, but it gives you the idea.








No comments:

Post a Comment